Sunday, October 24, 2010

Twilight Soundtrack Song List


Soundtrack for the first film in the saga.




#
Song/Artist
Scene
Length


1
"Supermassive Black Hole" by Muse
The Cullens play baseball
3:31


2
"Decode" by Paramore
Second song in end credits
4:21


3
"Full Moon" by The Black Ghosts
Opening credits
3:50


4
"Leave Out All the Rest" by Linkin Park
First song in end credits
3:19


5
"Spotlight (Twilight Mix)" by Mutemath
Bella gets out of car at school with Edward
3:20


6
"Go All the Way (Into the Twilight)" by Perry Farrell
Bella and Edward first walk into prom
3:27


7
"Tremble for My Beloved" by Collective Soul
Bella gets saved by Edward from Tyler's van
3:53


8
"I Caught Myself" by Paramore
Bella and friends shopping for prom dresses
3:55


9
"Eyes on Fire" by Blue Foundation
Bella waiting at the parking lot for Edward
5:01

http://wikipedia.org
10
"Never Think" by Robert Pattinson
Bella and Edward talking at the restaurant
4:29


11
"Flightless Bird, American Mouth" by Iron & Wine
Bella and Edward dance and talk alone at prom
4:02


12
"Bella's Lullaby" by Carter Burwell
on and off throughout the film
2:20

4 comments:

  1. I comment each time I like a post on a site or I have something to add to the conversation.
    It is a result of the passion displayed in the article I
    looked at. And on this post "Twilight Soundtrack Song List".

    I was moved enough to post a thought :) I do have a
    couple of questions for you if you do not mind.

    Could it be only me or does it seem like some of the responses come across
    like they are coming from brain dead visitors?
    :-P And, if you are posting at additional online social sites, I would like to follow anything fresh
    you have to post. Could you list every one of your shared sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?



    Feel free to visit my web-site - best cardshare provider

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

    my weblog cccam server

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey There. I found your weblog the usage of msn. This is an extremely neatly written
    article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn
    extra of your helpful information. Thanks for the post.
    I will definitely return.

    Stop by my site :: half price sky tv Package

    ReplyDelete